Friday, January 16, 2009

"Our House"

Well my sister in law Melissa who is on a mission has been begging me to send her pictures of our new house. No we didn't buy a house, but we are renting a house in Logan. We absolutely love it, and compared to what we were living in it is a palace. Before we moved here we lived in student housing it was two small bedrooms and one tiny bathroom. It was total of 750 square feet. Those of you who check my blog and have lived in USU housing you know exactly what I am talking about.


Our Huge Kitchen that actually has countertops.

We now live in a house that has 3 huge bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage (probably the best feature), and a good sized fenced in backyard. We love it very much. There are a few quirks about it that I could live without, but I am so grateful for the extra space.
These two pictures are th views from the front door.


Top is the kids bathroom, the bottom is the spare bedroom or the toy room.




Top: The kids room Bottom: the master bedroom from it's door, You see the sliding glass door leading to the backyard. It is the only way to the backyard from the house. There is a door from the garage door as well.





The master bathroom


Bottom the master bathroom shower. Notice the bar in the shower. This house is handicapp excessible and that is why we have a shower and not tube shower. It is huge and the kids love taking showers in it with all their cars.

The two car garage that is used for one car and a ton of storage.

10 comments:

MOANA said...

I am so happy for you guys and I am also super jealous of you as well! We miss you and all our other friends that have moved on to greener pastures. Hope your doing well and have something fun planned for the long weekend. Loved getting a look see of your home.
Moana

Jana Perkins said...

Someone is playing with her new camera! I love the pictures, I'm sure your sister will too.

Smelly Moose said...

NICE! I'll be you're LOVING having all that space! The first house we bought was about 780 square feet, so I KNOW what its like to live in a place that tiny!!! When we moved into our current house, it felt like a mansion!

Laura said...

It must be so nice to be able to spread out after living in a small place. I am so glad that you are in such a nice place. Were you able to get on my blog. If not let me know and I will send you another invitation.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

We are so happy for you guys! The move from apt. to house is such a liberating one! Congrats!

Terry and Kalli said...

You're house is very fun. I know what it feels like to go from no space it tons! It's great. I have a CHristmas card with your names on it but couldn't find the paper we had with your phone number to get your address. Email me!! tkhill36@yahoo.com (same as always) Kalli

Terry and Kalli said...

Cute house!! I would love to chat. Email or call me! tkhill36yahoo.com (same as always) 530-797-9033 (home) 530-844-2019 (AT&T) Anytime but Mondays from 2-5:30 ca time.

Megan said...

Hi Elaine! What a cute blog, and cute kids! It's nice to hear from you. I told Ben you said hello. I think I remember seeing a prom picture a long time ago. It looks like you're doing great! What a nice home. It must be wonderful to have more space. We're in an apartment, and feel like we need more space, even though we don't even have kids yet! Anyway, I'm glad you found our blog. Talk to you later!

Unknown said...

WOW! I haven't checked blogs for a while but this was a shock to see. Congrats on the house (even if you are just renting). It must feel nice to have some space.

Tiffany said...

Hi Elaine, you have such a cute family. Your kids are adorable. I think your girl looks just like you! It is great to see some people from Othello with blogs:)
Tiffany