Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joseph coming home


The end of June was very exciting for us and Robs family. Rob's little brother Joe came home from his mission serving in the Omaha, Nebraska mission. We were all very excited to welcome him home. We went down and the day before he came home, Richard (Robs brother) and I made huge signs to hang on the house and to take to the airport with us. When we got to the airport the anticipation was high. Mom, Karla, started water works early as was expected, but then when Joe came through the gates I will admit to shedding a few tears myself. Joe was 13 when Robert and I got married and to see him grown up and home from a mission was really awesome. I am really glad my kids have the good example from all their uncles of serving the Lord. We had a great weekend and we are excited to send the last missionary off (Richard) in September to the Independence Missouri Mission.

No comments: