Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween 2007




So today I was looking at old pictures of my kids on the computer screen saver and the pictures of Halloween came up. It is always fun to go back to what was going on last year at this time. Mason and Isabelle were Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Mason was absolutely in love with Mickey Mouse. They both wore the costumes really good. It tends to be freezing in Logan this time of year so we always have to prepare and put clothes under their costumes. Some of you may ask where I got these adorable costumes. For my family you have three guesses and the first two don't count. For everyone else Joanne my amazing sis. She sends me costumes almost every year. This year Mason is going to be Nemo (Kacey's costume at age 3) and Izzy is going to be a Kitty. They already love to put their costumes on and i am excited to take them Trick or Treating.

2 comments:

Global Future said...

Bravo.
Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Congratulation.

Learn about business here:

http://profitbiz.info/?tag=business

Have a nice day.
Good luck.

Unknown said...

Very good......