Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kacey and Wyatt


So my sister Joanne sent me this picture of some of the cutest kids in the world. Kacey turned 6 in October and I cannot believe that she is already 6. I remember when she turned 3. I was living in Las Vegas that year and I had given her a Finding Nemo sleeping bag. Kacey went through a Nemo stage and wanted everything that had to do with Nemo. Anyways, when she opened the sleeping bag she got so excited that we seriously thought she was going to cry. I miss spending so much time with them.


You may also be wondering who the other little one is in this picture. That is Wyatt. He just turned 2 and is probably one of the funniest kids to watch in the world. He can be a little terror I hear, but we love him tons.


I love my family and think that all my nephews and nieces are the cutest kids on the planet. I just had to share this picture I love them and miss them always.

No comments: