Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!




Last night I went to the Twilight movie. It was freakin awesome. I won't say much about the movie because I don't want o spoil anything for anyone who wants to see and hasn't. I went with my friends Audry, Jana, and Shauna. We had so much fun. The theater was full and the audience was very loud, everyone was so excited for the movie. On the best parts people made so much noise that it almost ruined the moment, but not quite. I loved it and I'm going again next Wednesday with my sisters Janae and Julie.

On the way home we were in Jana's van and she has the backseat out and so I sat in a car seat. Jana and Shauna thought that is was hilarious so they took pictures. After the movie we went to Arby's and sat and discussed what we wished was in the movie and what we thought. I pretty sure the general consencous was that we loved it.

Me in the car seat HA HA! By the way they had an amazing preview for the new Harry Potter movie. It looks so good.

1 comment:

MOANA said...

HOORAY!! You have a blog now so that I can peek into your life and get my daily fixes!! How are you guys doing?? The kids looks so big and super cute!! Looks like you ladies had an awesome time!! I hope you dont mind if I add you to my bloglist, I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you! Check us out at mornfull.blogspot.com!
Happy Holidays,
Moana Fullmer