Saturday, March 7, 2009

Forever since I've posted

It has really been forever since I have posted or since I have checked others blogs. I feel like I have nothing to post or when the kids do something cute, I think I should post that and then just forget. Lately Mason and Isabelle have done the silliest and sweetest things.

Isabelle is a very independent little girl. Lately she has been putting on my socks and shoes. I have a few pair of wool socks that I wear around the house because our tile and house is always freezing. It is hilarious to come out and see her trying to walk around in my shoes.
















Mason and Isabelle think it is great fun to play in every single closet in our house. One day I was in the living room watching TV and the kids were in the play room playing. It started to get really quite so I decided they could only be up to no good so I went and checked on them and this is what I saw....

They were both chillin in the closet. Isabelle was reading, of course, and Mason was just chilaxon. I laughed. Oh yeah, notice the maker on the closet door? Yeah both my closet and the closet in this room have sharper all over the backsides. Hopefully before we move I can get it cleaned.

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh I love it!! A plethora of posts from Elaine, wahoo!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! And I love Izzy's bows, hehe! :) Those little videos of her were so darling!!!

Laura said...

I like how the socks come up to her thigh. That is pretty funny. You have really cute kids!