Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Mason


My Mason is the sweetest little buddies ever. He has the sweetest temperment. Don't get me wrong there are times when he goes crazy and gets mad, but he is easily subdued. He is so good at playing and entertaining himself. He loves Izzy and always gives the best hugs, and kisses.
The other day I was reading on the couch and the kids were playing and Mason came up to me and was talking to me. I wasn't paying much attention, but when It finally registered what he said I asked him what he said, a little in shock I might add, and he said "You're the best mommy ever." I told him he is the best Mason ever. Now every once in awhile he will come up and say it to me and I give the same reply.

Sometimes, most of the time, I think I am the worst mommy ever. It made me feel like I wasn't doing so bad that day. I didn't even have to coerice it out of him. I really love my Mason. It is a good thing he was first.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Your kids have grown up so much since the last time I saw them! They are so cute. I do love those moments when Luci will randomly tell me she loves me. They are the moments that make parenting all worth it.