Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Isabelle's New hair






So I cut Izzy's hair. Some of you might think I am crazy, but man is it so much easier to do. I am pretty anal about doing Isabelle's hair and like to curl it and everything. It was down to the middle of her back and wouls not hold curl no matter what. When she would get out of the tub it was almost impossible to brush out. So I decided to try and cut it. My friend Jana cuts hair and so I had her cut it and I love it. Jana cut an A-line style cut shorter in the back with some layers and then longer in the front. I started growing out her bangs about 8 months ago and Izzy is very cute. She looks older, but it makes her hair look thicker and healthier. She is adorable no matter what.

3 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

oh look at her! too cute!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

You are right, she is adorable no matter what! But I love the new hair cut, so cute!

Joanne said...

she looks just like you-haha