Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you for Grandmas

I just have to say how thankful I am to my kids grandmas. Mason and Isabelle have the best Grandmas ever. Last weekend Grandma Knight came and got the kids for the weekend. We were all very excited. Mason and Isabelle were excited because they were getting to go to Grandmas and play with Katie and the dogs and Rob and I were excited because we were going to get a weekend alone. Well we did have a fairly good weekend. Sadly on Thursday night Rob and I got the flu. That's just our luck. On Friday Rob was doing better but my flu lasted all day friday. I took some medicine and a unisom and took a four hour nap. We then tried to have dinner which consisted of Jimmy Johns only the best sandwich shop, and then we watched a movie. At the moment I can't remember what the movie was. We went to bed at about the wee hours of the morning 1 or 2 and I slept until 12:30 p.m. It was glorious. Rob had to work Saturday morning so I woke up and read to nice peace and quiet. We went to the movie Avatar, which was awesome, and then out to dinne to Texas Roadhouse, Yum. It was so nice to have a weekend to relax without someone nagging for a treat or whatever.
I am thankful that Grandmas are willing to take the kids and love them. Thanks Grandma Knight we love you.

No comments: