Sunday, July 24, 2011

3 Graduations



















First and foremost is the graduation of Robert from Utah state University. He graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Business. We are so proud of all the hard work he put in and being such a good daddy and husband at the same time. We knew he could do it and are excited to start a new chapter of life. As of now we are still on in pursuit of a good career and have faith that the Lord will bless us.






Isabelle graduated from Briteside Academy Preschool. She just adored preschool. She got the award for being the best helper. At graduation they sang some really cute songs and each said what they liked most about preschool. I wish I could remember what her line was. We got it all on video tho. Her shirt is her preschool shirt with the school moto "I play therefore I learn." Her teacher was amazing and a saint to teach her age group. We were so impressed by how much she taught Mason and Isabelle.


Mason also graduated from Briteside Academy preschool. Like Isabelle he loved preschool. He is always excited to learn and come home and show me what he learned on any given day. When he would come home I would ask him what he learned today at school and then he would tell me. Well, awhile after his daddy started school he would ask his daddy what he learned at school that day. Now when Rob comes home from work Mason will ask him what he did at work. Mason is growing up so fast and learned so much at Preschool I was amazed. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten this coming Fall.

No comments: