Sunday, July 24, 2011

Silly Allie Bug

Because I just love this kid so much I had to post these pics. Allie bug has started to eat real people food. It always happens with my kids when one of their Aunts gives them real food and then I get braver and give them more. Well, aunt Michelle fed Allie a chocolate oatmeal cookie and that started it all. I had given her cheerios before but that was about it. Then I told Michelle how old she was and that was the end of it. She is 10 months BTW. Today Rob but her in her chair and tried to feed her but she never wants to eat for him she only wants to play. He gave up and just gave her marshmellow maties, and of course a popsicle. When he went in to check on her she had marshmellows stuck all the way up her arm, which you can see in the first pic. We love our little Allie Bug. She truly is the best baby ever. All you mothers should be envious. She has the sweetest and silliest personality ever. Now if we could just get her to crawl. (Or do I really want that eeeekkk)














2 comments:

Chelsa said...

What a cutie!! Yep, I'm jealous, my girls are sweethearts, but lots of drama!

Smelly Moose said...

I love her big blue eyes! SO CUTE!